Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Little Nymph

Good Afternoon!

I made this card to send to my sister who just relocated to Colorado. Although we've lived about 5 hours apart for years, we usually saw each other every few months. Now it's likely we won't see each other more than once a year or so. Thank goodness for phones! I'll miss her but know this move is just want she needs for her career and life. I'm very proud of her! She'll never be more than a thought away!



The image is called Little Nymph and can be found at A Day for Daisies. They have a ton of beautiful images to choose from. This one is so serene, I just love how relaxed the little gal looks. I added the sentiment in gesele font, which I found free on the internet. I used a combination of copics and Prismacolors\Gamsol to color her and then a bit of glitter to get a sparkle. I added just a soft touch of tan chalk around the outer edge of the image to soften it a bit. The Solid color cardstock is Bazzill. The tan polka-dot cardbase is made from Lasting Impressions paper. The striped DP is from American Traditional Designs and is called Cottage Walls. Both tan and brown grosgrain ribbon is from Offray.

Hope this one inspires you!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment