Saturday, August 6, 2011

A summer full of "Mo"

Well, I've been away for a while...work, summer, vacation, family...so much to do and so little time and I'm afraid that I've neglected this blog for several months! I've had several friends ask me why I stopped posting and encouraged me to get back at it...so here I am.

I've spent sometime on Mo Manning images lately. Like I've mentioned many times before...I love Mo's stuff!

So...here's Mumu dancing like no one is watching...if this isn't a "feel good" card, I don't know what is! I want to be Mumu when I grow older. She seems like such a care free old gal.



I colored this image a few months ago when I first purchased it and finally found what I thought was the perfect paper to user with her. A little ribbon, thread and bedazzling baubles and darn, I LOVE this card!

I colored Mumu with Copics and shaded the area around her with a light tan Prisma and gamsol.

If you can't live with out this image you can purchase it at http://mosdigitalpencil.com/

I have more Mo's to post, but I've got to run for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment