Thursday, August 11, 2011

Let's Go Fishing!

I haven't gone fishing in years but I love to use fisherman of all kinds on cards. It makes for a great masculine card. Here I'm posting 3 different cards, made with 3 different fisherman images that were created by 3 different artist. Each portrays a different feeling...serenity...fun...silliness...just a few of the feelings  that are stirred when I looked at these cards I made. Take a look and see which one is your favorite.


The first little fisherman is an image from The Angel Company. I love this little guy and Mischelle Smith and the folks at TAC have a series of these little sweeties both boys and girls. All the images were colored with Copics and the shading was done with Prismas and Gamsol. The sign, fish and baitcan are from Claire Keay's Gone Fishing digital set.


This happy fellow is another wonderful image from Mo Manning. I love Mo's images and if you look through my past posts you will find several images from Mo. I used Copics and Prismas on this images also. The sentiment is from The Angel Company. 

 

The last fisherman with his catch is also from Claire Keay's Gone fishing set. I love this image. He's happy and reminds me of fisherman I know and how pleased they are when they catch a good fish.The sentiment was created on my computer and printed. It didn't turn out as well as I would have liked but I still love the image and the card. I used Copics and Primas on this card also.

So there you have the same theme created in different ways for a different feel. What's your style?

Want to add these images to your collection? Go to these sights...

http://digitalpenciltoo.com/  - for Mo Mannings wonderful images
http://www.etsy.com/shop/clairekeay - To find Gone Fishing by Claire Keay .
http://www.theangelcompany.net/ - The Angel Company to find all those cute kid stamps.


No comments:

Post a Comment