Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Pink Elephant - TPE112

I haven't entered a challenge in a while so thought I'd get in on The Pink Elephant's challenge 112. The challenge calls for stitching and the hostess is Christy Croll of TiddlyInks. I love Christy's images. I've already taken a look at the other entries and WOW!! So many cute ideas! I used Christy's "tiny dancer" image on my card. The outside sentiment "Dance" is finished off on the inside where it says "like no one is watching".


I colored the little dancer with Copics and layered her with paper from Bazzill, The Angel Company and Lasting Impressions.  I did  some shadowing and grounding with prismas and Gamsol. Then layered the ribbon and added some faux glass baubles. I shrunk the digital image down for this card so she is only about 2" tall. The "Dance" stamp is from The Angel Company. It's hard to see but I also added a bit of glitter to her crown, tutu and shoes! She was fun and quick!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! Love the sweet image and colors. The stitching is a perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with The Pink Elephant.

    ReplyDelete