Monday, December 5, 2011

Santa Claus is coming to town!!

 It's hard to believe it's the 5th of Decemeber already. It seems like we were just mowing the lawn and running the AC. So far, I have two Christmas gifts bought and I have no idea what to get for everyone! We did do some shopping yesterday but all I ended up with was two sweaters for myself!!  I do have a list of a few things that need to be bought but boy...I sure need to get going on it!

Here are a few Christmas cards that I've made in the last few weeks. These are made with digital images from http://www.cuddlybuddly.com/. They have many cute digitals and these are some of my favorite Santa's. Adorable and easy to color up for cute Santa cards.

Have you started your Christmas cards yet? I only have a few done so I better cut this short and get moving!!


                             

                                                         


I didn't spend a great deal of time coloring these up because I made quite a few of them. I used Copics on them, except for the outline in grey, which I did with Tombows. Add glitter and a few other embillishement and WA LA...I really like the way these turned out. The sentiment tickets are also from Cuddly Buddly.

Remember Santa is coming! Better good!

No comments:

Post a Comment