Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ink and Whimsy Images

I recently became familiar with Lisa, a digital artist through Etsy. She is expanding her digital stamp collection and soon will be diving into the world of rubber stamps. Lisa's images are cute as can be and I can't wait to see more of what she will offer. Check out Lisa's Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/InkAndWhimsy2 or her website at http://www.inkandwhimsy.com/ . Lisa offers a wide variety of awesome digitals!

I was lucky enough to get these darling little gals from Ink and Whimsy!! They are so cute in their jammies and slippers. The first thought I had when I saw them was "SLUMBER PARTY"! I remember the fun I used to have as a kid when a group of my friends and I would get together and spend the night as one of our homes. Popcorn, movies, nail polish, music, make-up and TONS of LAUGHTER!!




 



I colored the girls with Copics and added the green outline shading with Prismacolor\gamsol. I added glitter to the edge of the white cardstock and to the right hand girls jammies. I also added faux baubles and an organza ribbon. The background paper is from Basic Greys' Lemonade collection.  I printed the front sentiment and inside invite on my printer. I wish I would of had invites like this when I was a little girl!

Make sure you check out Ink and Whimsy for these and more fun images!!

No comments:

Post a Comment